Gujarat Sarkar has decided the next Digital Seva Setu Program Date 20 October 2021 On “Samvedana Divas” in Whole Gujarat. ડિજિટલ સેવાસેતુ 2021 Gujarat government has announced the launch of “Digital Seva Setu Program” to ensure maximum use of technology towards public welfare in rural areas of the state. This program has been started under the BharatNet project of the Centre.
Digital Seva Setu In Gujarat, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched Digital Seva Setu. With this initiative, now government services in rural areas will be made available online and in the village itself. That is, people will be able to get their affidavit, ration card and income certificate etc. made at village centers only. There will be 22 such services from the government. In the first phase, these services will be provided in 2,000 gram panchayats.
According to Chief Minister Rupani, 8 thousand more gram panchayats will be brought under the digital service bridge. With this, the rural people will not have to make rounds at the taluka-district level for everyday services. Time and travel expenses will also be saved. 22 services including affidavit, ration card and income certificate can now be availed under this digital service bridge. That is, it will be a kind of system like the Jan Seva Kendra running in UP.
:: Important Link ::
- Gujarat Seva Setu Programme 2021 Notification For Rural Areas:- Read Here (22-10-2021)
- Gujarat Seva Setu Programme 2021 Notification For Urban Areas:- Read Here (22-10-2021)
- Gujarat Seva Setu Programme 2021 Program Schedule:- Read Here (2-8-2021)
Gujarat Seva Setu Program 2021: Benefits
- issue of income certificate
- issuance of aadhar card
- issue of caste certificate
- Issuance of Ration Card and Voter ID Card
- financial background documents
- land and property survey report
- Issuance of MA Vatsalya Card
- Support Documents for Widows
- Application for Chief Minister Amrutam Card
- Enrollment for Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram (JSSP)
- Application for getting benefits of Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)
- Application for Integrated Child Development Scheme (SBVY)
For example, in the rural areas of North India, people get their work done at public service centers. Similarly, now people in Gujarat will be able to get their service done at the Gram Panchayat’s service center-Gram Panchayat office. Various 22 services like affidavit, change in ration card, proof of income and other admissions can now be availed by paying a fee of just Rs 20.
Gujarat Seva Setu Helpline Number
HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS
Contact No : 18002335500
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.