Gujarat Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) in Gujarati 2021 | Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021 | A scholarship scheme for poor students Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (Gujarat) Scheme is a scholarship scheme announced by the Government of Gujarat.
Under this scheme the students studying in Gujarat who are the natives of Gujarat; Those students are provided financial assistance in the form of scholarship by the state government. Under this scheme, those students are assisted who are financially weak or whose financial condition is very weak at home.
Objective of Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat has been announced by the Government of Gujarat. The main objective of this scheme is to help in the education of the children belonging to poor families and that assistance can be done financially only, so those children are provided financial assistance in the form of scholarship under this scheme. To motivate / empower children towards education so that their attitude and thinking are literate and to help them is the main objective of this scheme.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021: Operation
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat is operated by the Education Department, Gujarat as determined by the Government of Gujarat. Students are selected by this department and only those selected students are given scholarship under this scheme. It is also the responsibility of this department to select the students, to provide financial aid to those students and to ensure whether everyone has got the scholarship properly or not.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021: Benefits
- The Gujarat government provides assistance up to ₹1 lakh to the students in the form of scholarships.
- Students who are studying in Medical Education Research Society and Dentistry courses are specially provided benefits.
- Under this scheme, students who have passed 10th or 12th class are provided an amount of ₹ 25000 every year for their further studies.
- Students who take admission in BHU, B.Sc; A scholarship of ₹ 10,000 is provided to those students every year.
- students who take admission in Pre; A scholarship of ₹ 10,000 is provided to those students every year.
- Apart from this, students who are living in hostels away from their homes; ₹ 12,000 is provided to those students every year so that they can meet the cost of their studies and meet their other hostel related needs.
- By getting the scholarship, the families of the students also get help to a great extent and they do not have to worry about the education side of their children.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021: Eligibility for Registration
- Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna Gujarat, only students studying in Gujarat can apply and only those students who are natives of Gujarat are allowed to apply.
- Students studying in class 10th, 11th and 12th can also apply for this scheme.
- Only those students who have secured 90% or more marks in their previous year are allowed to apply under the scheme.
- The candidate should belong to the EWS category, only then he can get registered under this scheme.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate should not exceed 5 lakhs.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021: Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Identity Card and Gujarat Bonafide Card
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- bank account details
- admission certificate
- proof of parent’s income
- E mail ID
- mobile number
:: Important Link ::
Official Website:- Click Here
ગુજરાતી માં વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Important Links Of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
|MYSY Renewal 2020-21||Apply Now|
|MYSY Renewal 2021-22||Apply Now|
|Student Status Check||Click Here|
|MYSY Help Center||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Technical Students||Click Here|
|Important instructions for
pending document students
|Formats of Various Income Tax
Return Form (For Reference)
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021: Registration Process
To apply under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat, students have to visit the official website.
Students who have already registered their registration, those students have to click on login and students who have registered their name under this scheme for the first time; They have to click on register. The description of both the register / login process is as follows:-
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana: Registration Process
➥ For registration, students will have to login to the official website and click on the option of register from the register. https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
➥ After clicking on Register option, you have to click on Fresh Application.
➥ After clicking, a new page will open on the screen.
➥ In this new page, you have to select any one option from 10th, 12th or Diploma.
➥ After selection, students have to select their board or university.
➥ After this, students will have to fill their year of passing, year of admission, seat enrollment number, date of birth and mobile number.
➥ After filling all the details carefully, you have to click on the option of Get Password.
➥ After clicking on this option an SMS will come with the password, which will complete the verification.
➥ After that the password has to be entered.
➥ After this, the applicant has to upload all the other details such as required documents in the application form.
➥ After uploading all the documents, the application form will be submitted as soon as you click on the submit button.
➥ Thus the online registration process will be completed.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana: Login Process
➥ For login, students have to visit the official website.
➥ After going to the website, students will have to click on the option of login from the register and login.
➥ After clicking register, you will have to enter the username and password.
➥ After filling the username and password, as soon as the students click on login, the login process will be completed and the applicant will reach the account created by him.
➥ From the account created by him, the applicant will know the status of his application whether the application form given by him has been approved or not; If the approval is received, then that
➥ student definitely starts getting scholarship under this scheme.
➥ Gujarat government has started this scheme to complete the education of children from poor families living in their state and under this scheme many children have got education as they used to get scholarship on time. With this financial assistance, children do not face any kind of problem in studies and students are able to pay attention to their education without any problem and the
➥ Gujarat government has made it very easy in Gujarat to get higher education, especially the poor. Special attention has been paid to the education of children.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Helpline Number
Helpline Number: 079-26566000, 7043333181
Contact Email : email@example.com
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.