You are a farmer? Ikhedut Portal of Gujarat Announced for Gay mate Pashu Khan-Dan Sahay Yojana @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. The farmer will get benefits 50% for a total of 150 kg mining per beneficiary. Register on i khedut Website process as saw in below.
ikhedut pashu palan yojana Help for farmer on purchase of fodder (Pashu Khan-Dan) after animal sterilization. The last date to apply is 30/09/2021
Gujarat Sarkar Help on purchase of fodder after sterilization of Scheduled Caste member cattle breeders (cows / buffaloes)
Members of Rural Milk Producers Co-operative Societies will be eligible to avail benefit once a year on breeding of one animal per animal keeper. Mining produced by the District Milk Producers Cooperative Union will have to be distributed at the price fixed by the State Government.
About Ikhedut Portal
I khedut Portal can make online application of farmer scheme, agriculture schemes, animal husbandry schemes, horticulture schemes, fisheries schemes etc. In which we will give information about animal mining assistance scheme in animal husbandry schemes through this article.
The Purpose of ikhedut Portal Pashu Khan-dan
The Gujarat government plans to make the state’s pastoralists self-reliant by raising as many animals as possible. For which the Government of Gujarat will provide direct assistance on the purchase of animal feed (Pashu Khan-dan) which is the staple food of animals. So that the herdsmen can take good care of their animals.
Eligibility for Ikhedut Pashu Khan-Dan Sahay Yojana
→ The applicant should be a farmer or a pastoralist.
→ The herdsman should have cows, buffaloes and other animals.
→ The cows and buffaloes of the pastoralists should be sterilized.
→ The applicant should be a member of Dudh Mandali.
→ Pastoralist beneficiaries will benefit economically weaker people (EWS), OBCs, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and General Castes.
→ To avail this scheme under i khedut one has to show the details of when he availed the benefit earlier.
→ The scheme has to be applied online through Khedut Portal.
→ Khandan will have to be distributed by the District Milk Producers Cooperative Union.
Document for ikhedut Pashu Khan-Dan Sahay Yojana
ikhedut portal has started online application for various government schemes in the current financial year 2021-22. The following documents are required to avail this scheme.
1. The herdsman should have sterilized animals.
2. Must be a member at Dudh Mandali.
3. Xerox of ration card
4. Certificate of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) (if any)
5. Certificate of Disability for Disabled Applicant (if any)
6. Pastoralist’s Aadhaar card
ikhedut portal application status
There is no need to go to the office in person if any scheme has been applied online by the pastoralist or farmer through ikhedut and its status is to be known. Beneficiary can know the application status through his mobile.
Know status of your application: Click Here
ikhedut Pasupalan Yojna Application Print
You have to get the printout yourself after applying for the scheme online on the i khedut portal made by the pastoralist. This print will have to be removed and signed by the nearest milk producer and the concerned officer. The application print can be obtained from the button below.
ikhedut Application Status : Click Here
ikhedut portal registration Process
Gujarat Pashpalakos will have to apply online to avail the benefits of ikhedut portal 2021 scheme. Pastoralists can register a farmer with the VCE from the gram panchayat, from the taluka office, if they are operating an online computer. The scheme can also be applied for from home.
- The applicant must first type ‘ikhedut’ in ‘Google Search’.
In which https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ to open the website.
After opening Khedut website, click on “Yojana”.
- After opening on the scheme, open the “Animal Husbandry Schemes” at No. 2.
After opening “Pashupalan Yojana” will show various plans.
In which, according to your caste, “Apply for assistance in purchasing mine for cattle breeders“.
- Next Are you a registered applicant pastoralist? In which if you have registered earlier then you have to say “yes” and if you have not done “no” then you have to process further.
- If the pastoralist has registered, after entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number, after submitting the Captcha Image, an online application has to be made.
- If the Pastoral Beneficiary is not registered on i portal khedut, he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- Save the application after filling all the information carefully by the pastoralist.
- The beneficiary has to verify the details of his application and confirm the application. The application number will not be modified or increased after the application is confirmed.
- The pastoralist will be able to get the print based on the application.
Contact Email : email@example.com
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.